Thursday, May 3, 2012

Feeling on 3/5/2012

There was a long journey for going HKL,(Hospital Kuala Lumpur)
I've woke up on the early of the morning and started did something I've never did before such as washed the blanket. After this ,I went to HKL by bus. At first I just very nervous but I used the smiley face to cover the depression inside my heard.

When I get there ,I just going to the register counter for register as a patient as other people. I sit on the stool and waited my turn since 8am, the service provided by HKL was quite nice and the staff nurses was asked me for what happens. I told the staff nurse what happened to my body. Then, he is measured my blood pressure,Oh gosh, it was extreme high, 160/92. I was affair that he may ask the doctor to give the high blood pressure's medicines for me because I wished I can controlled it by consume a healthy diet.

When a nurse called my name, I was like a well-prepared soldier, opened the door and sat on the chair. In front of me, was a young Malay doctor. After checked up, she just wrote a recommended letter and asked me go to Department of Dermatology to make an appointment next day.

Next day, I woke up more early, 5am . I prepared well and watched Taiwanese variety show, and laughed hard. 9am took a bus to HKL again. I used one minute to find out the location of Department of Dermatology. When I reached there, it was crowded by patients, which mostly were old men and women. I straight went to Registration Center to do an appointment. I wish I could recovered from those diseases and become a healthy 

After this , I went back to College and started to checked my Semester3 result, it quite good , but I don't think it was the best result. Tamadun Islam get A- while Science for Building B- . Actually I did not satisfied my result but when I heard my friend's result, my mind become a SHOCKED because many of my friends was failed these subjects. Well, good luck for them and get a flying colour in resit papers and also this Semester and have a brilliant future.

Sometimes seeing my classmates got a good result due to his/her cleverness, I still will cannot be reconciled. But i also knew that was no point by any jealousy, we should find a better way for studies and have a positively attitudes for all the things we're doing now.

Oh yeah. I'd met Su Shin this morning at Cyber Center and she was told me she was pursued her studies in Diploma in Broadcasting. I'm really got shocked when she called me because I was thought that she went to China for pursuing something about Business Studies.

I'm still revel by the brighten moments, so I wish that I can trying my best to forget and try to live in reality. Sometimes, I am too sensibility for those troubles I had made. In the end, I should proud of myself and find the NEW me . Thanks for reading those tiny things , wish you have a nice day. Good night. =)

No comments: