Monday, May 28, 2012

Poor computer =(

I am in the CiTC online because my laptop is broken....
What should I do now? 
Calling my mother and tell her the truth ? SMS my IT friends for help?
Or go to computer services center to repair myself alone.

I really very regretted due to ask my roommate to close my computer everytimes when I am sleeping. But for those times nothing happened to my laptop . I think the motherboard of my laptop was broken because the battery not broken.

I need my laptop for my assignment,
 I need my laptop for music that save my soul,
 I need to play Facebook and get information from my group rep in Facebook.
I need game when I am alone in the weekend.
I need it to charge my phone.

Calm down,
Now what should I do are
1- Tell my mother the truth because if too expensive need her money.
2- Call my friend for help if possible.
3- Pray hard.
4- Everyday go to CiTC for getting those information and doing homework when my computer on fix.
5-Tell my roommate borrow the charger of phone to me.
6-Now go back and tried to reopen it see weather got miracle or not.

So, I have to go back now, Bye bye =)

No comments: