Thursday, May 3, 2012

3/5/2012

Sometimes it's hardly to explain something and some feeling through my heart.

Yesterday I was on the Facebook and just looking around and I am taped someone's name in the search blanket and someone's profile was appeared. It show someone was in the relationship with someone. I've tried hard to control my tears from my eyes felt down because my housemate was sat beside me. I am tried so hard to make a joke with my housemate to comfort myself. I tried to look the photo their capture in mobile uploaded      . After it, I just closed it and tried some interest new feeds in Facebook. The feeling is quite weird due to I thought i will very sad, but i am not sad. The tears just dropped few drops and my heart was relaxed. Maybe I thought I was fell in LOVE with that person but it's did not true.(Because I did not feel any sadness ? I don'y know)

 Love sometimes very chemically, sometimes it need physically activities to prove you love someone. Sometimes it is very selfish, sometimes it is very free. What do you do when your lover is loved other guys? Wishes him/her silently or cried on the pillow or BOTH ?

I had been seem many relationship problems from my friends and myself. When someones was emotional and called me, the only thing I can do was listened, because I love heard stories and gave advises to her/him. But when I was emotional, I couldn't found someones to talk because my truly friends was so limited. When I faced problems, what I will did were wrote diary and whispered myself alone. When come Kuala Lumpur, what I needed was a SPACE. There were too many people looked down to me, there were many people made me felt nausea, there were many people stressed (even made others stressed) and I wished I could ran away from them. Sometimes show my sincerely to them, they were not appreciated anymore. Well, the road was choose by me, I will proved to you all. I was regretted when missed a lot of chances but from nowadays I will catch it and hold it tight. No matter are relationship, friendship., big ship or small ship, who want get advantages from me I will give you a shit ! (sorry out of topics caused by some "friend"  when I was wrote this blog)

Lastly, I am the news JUNHONG.

Wait and See =) (欢迎入号对坐)

No comments: