Thursday, July 21, 2011

those days ...

I wrote my journal writing during English Language tutorial .
i wrote in as fast as possible ...
i wrote more than 300words for each journal writing while it mentioned only can wrote 150-200words.
i born my way,
i walked my way ...

Still remember those days in PLKN,
We followed some roles ,and we din't followed some roles that we cannot received.
you make me happy and change my life ...
still remember many words that you said in the camp.
you said you want visit CS and KSL with me ,
you said you want give me a thing that i need.
i just believed you ,until today .
however, it din't come true .
i won't blame you because this is the road that i choose.
i will make it become normal again in future.

Are you believe that i wrote you in my journal writing ?
Are you still will read my blog ?
Are you still happy with your new life ?

I din't respected you to give me anything from this moment ...
I will kept our memories in the deepest side in my heart ...

I just believe that one day ,Love will conquers all ...

No comments: