Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sorry...

This Friday my final examination is officially start.
So, normally I went to Library as usual because as a professional "Eleventh Hours" student.

Monday,
During study, I went out the Library to fill my empty bottle and I met one of my friend.
So, the conversation is opened.

"Hey, tonight have meteor rain, do you join them go suburbs watch meteor?" he asked.

I shook my head lightly.

" That person din't call, huh ?" He asked.

" I asked, but rejected. Actually I realized we never even closer."

"Why said so ? " He asked again.

" Actually we just had texting in Whatapps and just made one call conversation before." I whispered.

"Bro, you too rush already. But, call conversation is one of the milestone in any relationship."

"Isn't it ? But I just think the timing is wrong, anyway. I'm not ready yet."

“ Who is?? " He said.

"Maybe I just too rush. But, at least I put myself out there."

" Make it slowly. Relationship actually like a book. Got introduction, climax, and have ending. Need to ascending, have a nice introduction will make the book interested. So, first impression is very important.....( blablabla)"

" Hmm, I've make it slowly. Thank you." The bottles is fulled filled.

"Okay, jiayou"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the same night, the person I admired and I just had a quite big quarrel. The meteor shower we cannot met each other again. I just keep quite and hearing and get the points the person scold me although too many criticism of that person think about me  .But after heard the points, I just realized how rude that I been. After that, I just smile and said "Thank You for letting me know" and keep on apologize. The fire of the quarrel just keep on burning and eventually I just make myself slut-up and non-defensive .

I sit in front of my laptop, and the tears just come out droplet and droplet without any feeling.
Yes, I did again. I piss the person that I admired off again. I knew we cannot be in relationship anymore. The bad attitude of mine, Impulsive made a biggest mistake again.

But actually , I din't felt very sad on the first time I rejected. I make my mind so clear and I'll keep myself to improve in anyway. I know I'm not handsome, no money, no have too many supporters. So, I cannot depend too much on those stuff. I need to self-treatment myself. Although I so self-defended in real life but when come to relationship, I just a stupid pig.

I had to make responsibility in what I did to anyone that I hurt before. Maybe you do not want forgive me, but here, I need to apologize to you all again.

To, anyone that I might annoyed, harassed, hurt, worried before.
"I'm sorry and dad, mom, I love you"

Awww, there have a meteor ....

Let make a wish first.

p/s: After this, I gonna become a happy, reborn boy. Welcome all my friends, nice to meet you again. Wishes all of us will be happiness in anytime.


Oppss, what an emo guy....
Sorry for my poor English ...




No comments: