Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dont Break My Heart ...

"Dont Break My Heart "

when i saw an advertisement at 8tv ...

i hear this sentence ...

the advertisement is about the anti-smoking ...



walao ...i dont know the director is who lah ...

but very touch lo ...

1st time i saw is during i am doing gym ...

but the advesement very interesting ...

aiyo ...

so touch (is true ...)

then ,i cry lo ....

wuwuwu......

my mum ask me why ...

i tell my mum that advertisement very touch then i cry ...

u know my mum say what ?

ur answer incorrect ...the answer is"dear son ,want eat dinner ?"

my mum always like this one ...dont hear other talking but always want other person hearing
when she talking ...

then i act the adversement :"mum ,dont break my heart "

u all know she say wat ?

she said :"oh ,this is your dinner ...."

my good mum ....(ahhhhhh ...want be a mad already)




i always like to watch the touch movie de ...

last year got a very touch movie "money not enough 2" by director leong ...

and i saw it with my parent ...

walao ...very touch oh ...

when the son sent his mum to the old folk home ...

and when his mum want her son eat dinner ...

aiyo ...i also dont know i cry how many times already ...

when i watch until end ...

and i turn round saw my parent ....

oh my godness ...

all sleeping already ....

because my parent like to watch the joke movie 1 ...




haiz ...so touch ,so touch ...

u got touch at anythings or any moment ??

2 comments:

慧·R said...

Yea
I have a comment
Your mum is so funny!!!!
Hahahaha xD

小艾~(@。@)~ said...

Get u guy !
Actually i don noe who u r...
tat right ! thr is no any photo abot u in tis blog !!
i suggest tat u suppose 2 put..
almost 1 ...@@ lol!!