Sunday, August 23, 2009

a touch things from my friend to me ...

ur friend got did wat things to u is so touch ???

for me ,just a few only ...

but a incident at primary school i still remember ...

a touch incident for me ...

erm...i also dunno how to start writting ...

she is my friend ....and she is sitting besides me at my primary school ...she is not very beautiful person if u look at her face .but , if u look in innermost of she ...u will think she is beautiful ...

still remember when the teacher said that i want sit beside she ...in my opinion just very sad ...haiz ....because i want sit beside my best friend ...but teacher said cant ...so that i just sit beside she lo ...

she always help me .....like she always borrow homeworks to me ....because i am lazy and busy when primary school ...erm ....the most touch incident is :

that day ,is sunny day ,so that ,i feel good and sing song in class ....suddenly ,she ask me :u like this song ? ...then i say yes lo ...the tittle of song is by 5566 ...then ,she tell me she got words of this song ,she ask me want or dont wan ...then i say want quickly ...then she ask me for my songs notebook (at primary school many people had copy words of song )...she said she help me copy ....then i just said thanks only lo ...

next day ,she did not come to school ....and next next day she come back to school ...as a friend ,i ask she why did not came to school last night ...then she tell me she already sick ..."oh..." ..then ,she open her bag ,and take my songs book return to me ..then ,she said ,i already copy ...when i saw mamy song book ....she already wrote 3 songs for me (i just ask she copy one song only ...) ...oh my god ...

then i ask she ,from where she got the words of these song ? ...she tell me ,from vcd lo ....VCD ???She said .....she just open the dvd ...but the words of the song in vcd is already lost ....then she just open the music ....when start ...she also start writing the words of song....like this ....play ....stop ....copy ....play ....stop ....copy .....like this until the 3 songs finish copy ,but she is sick at that time ...oh my god .....and then she tell me she copy this 3 song used almost 2 hours ....because is vcd ....cant see the words of song ...although in words of songs got many mistake ....but i feel very touch lo .....from that time ....i knew wat is the truly friendship ....from that time ,i knew what is friend ....i think now nobody will copy the words of song for me lo ....(because got internet alr) ...

lastly ... very thankful she ,a truly friend for me ....if now ,i think just a few friend is truly friendship to me ....but ,nevermind ....in the world ...if got one truly friend ,that is okey already ....because find/meet a truly friends is difficult ....now ,many friends are take advantages each other ...

thanks god .....for give a truly friend to me ......although now i not contact she already because we are different school ....but this incident give me a very big surprise in my life ...