Wednesday, August 19, 2009

i have a friend ...

he very nice person 1 ...

i think his girl friend also say like this ...

that friend ,always said he want to die ...

what !!!

me :why u want to die ?

friend :dunno ...

me :relationship's problem ?

friend :no ...

me :family's problem ?

friend :no ...

me :then why you wan to die ?

friend :myself problem ...

me :you got what problem oh ?

friend :dunno (this friend always say "dunno"

me :oh , i know already ...u got depression ?

friend :en (in chinese mean "yes /ya ")

Unbelievable ...he got depression ???

is he got depression then i got what ?

serious depression ?

aiyo ,i think he just a joy only ...

but he always said he want to die ...

but ,he ok then me more ...

100% ,i think he can get 70% ++

haiz...y ?

dunno ,i also dunno ...

but i can saw that ,

he always smile in front of friends ....

but sometimes he actually unhappy ...

i ask him why want smile in front of friend ,but u r unhappy ?

he said ,because he don't want other people also unhappy ...

...

i conscious ....

this is a simple theory ...

but i forgot it already .. i think when we angry or what we must throw out our feeling ,
because when we always angry and did not said or throw out we ...sure we always sadness 1 ...except the person got high EQ lah ...

i wish my friend can be truly happy ....not just smile and did not throw out bad mood ....
don't wan always said want to die already ...because kill ourself is the most foolish thing in this world ...wishes my friend can be recovered as soon as possible ....

No comments: