Friday, June 5, 2009

this wednesday ...

linyang's father passed away ...

after biology tuition ,i go to his house ....

when look at his face ,

he saw like wan cry ...

but he still no cry ...

i scare he cry ...

so i just used my hand clap his shoulder ...

no said wat ...

just got so sadness feel...

dun know why ...i wan cry ...

at his house ...

many friend at his house ...

mingsong ,jianwei ,jimroy ,changjin ,tze li ....

all at his house ...

hui meng said that linyang want to change school to seremban liao ...

because now he is not parent already ....

at his house ...

i light the incense to him father ...

look at his father in the coffin ...

dun know how ...

i want cry already ...

but i promise me dun not cry ...


me and linyang just a friend ...

although no the best friend or sworn followers ...

but still is a good friend and classmate ....

he is a very playful person ...

but he is very serious in somethings ....

that day ,i saw he sadly face ...

no the first time saw his sadness face but this time is the most sadness face ...


after this ..

i back to my house ...

and writing the diary ...

in the writing time ,

i cry already ...a tear falling on my diary ...

no wat things ,

just feel kesian to my dear friend ,linyang ...

although now he is a orphan ...

but he is also my friend ....

my good friend ...

my good freind forever ....


lastly ,wish he can faster reply his cute smile ,handsome smile ...

linyang , i always support u !!!!!gambateh

No comments: